Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A quick hello

Sneak Peek

Missed you guys.  No recipe today, but I decided that I would give you a quick glimpse into my life :)


First, the animal loves in my life:
This is Max.  My first pet.  Isn't he handsome?
Sophie and Sasha.  I made Mikey get both of them from the shelter.  They were the last ones left from their litter and I couldn't stand the thought of leaving one of them.  They're the cutest little rascals.
So cute I had to show you 2 pictures of them. They used to sleep like this all of the time when they were kittens!
And this is my Louie.  Best. Pup. Ever.  He loves to chew bones.  Or as Mikey likes to say, "Louie likes to bone."

Next, my Mikey love, and a few places that we've been:
Georgetown (Mikey's alma mater)
Indy 
Chicago, on the ferris wheel at Navy Pier
Venice
Somewhere else in Italy
The Met in New York
Birthday dinner in Barcelona.  Just kidding, birthday dinner at Barcelona restaurant in Columbus

And of course, since this is a food blog, some lovely food pictures:
Anniversary dinner for Mikey last year (obviously before I started taking pictures of food - and yes that is a kitten who decided to crash the picture). Steak with béarnaise (not pictured), lobster tail, risotto, and asparagus.  
And finally, a preview of a recipe to come (Vietnamese pork chops).

Off to a few more interviews.  I'll see you guys next week!

xoxo <3

Nhu-Y